Directions to Trinity Episcopal Cathedral
Public Transportation to Trinity
Tri-Met Bus/MAX & Portland Street Car
- Red & Blue Line MAX – from Providence Park MAX Station cross to the west side of SW 18th Avenue and then walk four blocks north on SW 18th Avenue which becomes NW 19th North of West Burnside, the Cathedral will be on your left.
- Bus #15 Belmont/NW 23rd & Bus #20 Burnside/Stark – From the westbound stop on West Burnside at NW 19thAvenue, walk two blocks north on NW 19th Avenue, the Cathedral will be on your left. From the east bound stop on West Burnside at SW 20th Avenue, walk north on NW 20th Avenue to NW Everett Street, then east two blocks to NW 19th Avenue, the Cathedral will be on your right.
- Bus #77 Broadway/Halsey – From the westbound stop on NW Glisan Street at NW 19th Avenue, walk two blocks south on NW 19th Avenue, the Cathedral will be on your right. From the eastbound stop on NW Everett Street at NW 19th Avenue, if the red doors up the stone steps from the bus stop are not open, walk a half block south on NW 19th Avenue and enter through the Courtyard on your right.
- Portland Streetcar – Take the NS Line Streetcar to NW Lovejoy & 18th and walk one block west on NW Lovejoy Street to NW 19th Avenue and then seven blocks south on NW 19th Avenue, the Cathedral will be on your right.
From I-5 Southbound
I-5 south to I-405 south, take the Burnside Ave exit. At the second stoplight turn right (west) onto Burnside Ave. Go through 3 stoplights and turn right (north) onto Trinity Place. At the stop sign turn right (east) onto Everett St. The Cathedral is on your right (south). At the stoplight turn right (south) on 19th Ave. The Cathedral parking lot is on the left (east). Turn left (east) onto Davis St and left (north) into the parking lot.
From I-5 Northbound
I-5 north to I-405 north, City Center exit, take the Everett St exit. At the second stoplight, turn left (west) onto Glisan St. Turn left (south) onto 19 th Ave. Go through the second stoplight at Everett St. The Cathedral is on your right (west) and the Cathedral parking lot is on the left (east). Turn left (east) onto Davis St and left (north) into the parking lot.
Lot 1 and 2 are the main parking lots. Lot 1 is located between NW Davis and Everett streets on NW 19th Avenue. Lot 2 is located south of the Cathedral on NW 19th Avenue.
- The Trinity parishioner stickers are a different color from the neighborhood stickers. You can pick up a sticker from Shannon Tilton in the main Cathedral office. Visitors are welcome to attend services and events without a sticker.
Handicap Access to Trinity
- Trinity is accessible on Sunday mornings via a ramp located at the corner of Trinity Place and Everett. Greeters are there at 10 a.m. to welcome anyone who uses the ramp.