Click HERE to view the 2018-2019 Family Ministry Calendar!
Click HERE to fill out the 2018-19 Children's Programming Permission form.
Family Ministries Volunteer Opportunities
Online registration available HERE
Family Ministries at Trinity
Trinity Family Ministries serves all children, youth, and families at Trinity in the areas of Christian formation and education. Through Bible stories, worship, community, and outreach, we model Trinity’s core values and nurture every individual’s relationship with God.
The staff and volunteers of Family Ministries want each of our children, youth, and family members to know that:
- You are a child of God
- God loves you
- God has always loved you
- God will always love you
- God calls us to love each other
Our programs, events, and educational offerings provide an environment for all generations to:
- Inquire and discern about God, our faith, and our lives
- Exercise compassion and courage in our thoughts, words, and deeds
- Grow deeper knowledge and love of God, and
- Experience a fuller sense of joy and wonder in all of God’s creation
We seek to equip all families in their journeys of faith, and especially to support parents in the essential work of Christian formation that happens at home, every day.